Thursday, June 17, 2010

Homecoming- -!!

My Mr. B is coming home soon! I now know why Ginny didn't get the chance to post often -- she was too busy. As am I. I had ONE day off of work during the two week vaca from my hubby. With a little one at home to take care of, I am very tired, getting sick, and worn out. 
But I don't get a break until next week. You see, he is to arrive home in two days -- the day after is Father's Day, the day after that -- is my parents 30th Wedding Anniversary -- not to mention I work Monday through Friday at my day job. 
No fear.
I'm tough ;) 

However, I did do lots of things while I was "away"
For instance, I redid something in EVERY room of our apartment. Well except the laundry room. I take that back, I did the laundry. So I cleaned it ;) But there has been a project for every room and you will see once hubby is back and I'm feeling better. 
I also will show you my super duper adorable fathers day present and hopefully the present to my parents [cross your fingers] will turn out a-okay. 

And I started making freezer meals!-!-!!!! 
Chicken Cheesy Enchiladas
Mexican Cheesy Rice
Baked Ziti
Hamburgers - not a meal but at least a start .. 
And I will be attempting Crock Pot Lasagna tomorrow :-) 

And now I will leave you with a picture of my darling girl on a date with Mommy and Daddy to the park

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link up!!! "C" is as cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave me a comment. I don't want to get on my knees and beg.

But I will.

:)