Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Show and Tell Tuesday!

I don't know about you, but I've had an itch to post. 
So I am. Right now.
That was a picture of my little girl helping with her Father's Day present .. So sweet. 
We [as in B & C and I] went garage sale shopping a few weeks ago. We were on a mission for an end table. I found one, decent, we made our first stop about 90 minutes into driving shopping. I ran up to the table thinking I just scored a deal! $80.00 that was not a deal. But I did find this beaut and my little munchkin was begging for attention outside of the car.. then the woman told me her Mother In Law brought this from Europe and the Mother in Law has the same name as my mom, I didn't have the heart to bargain and I bought it for $15. Probably not worth it, although my little girl loves it. And I love her. 


I made this a few months ago, and now that I look at the picture -- there's apparently a strand that didn't want to be like all the rest. Hummrrr. I'll fix it later.
None the less. I love it! 


This picture is after sitting in a car for an hour with the windows down and it being hot and humid outside.
Needless to say, I made that! 



A friend of mine had a baby girl so I made these for her. A wipes case and a hair bow holder complete with the little girls name :) 


There you have it! 
Enjoy!

 UndertheTableandDreaming

1 comment:

  1. Great show offs! You've been busy!!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave me a comment. I don't want to get on my knees and beg.

But I will.

:)