Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Flower Petal Cupcakes -- Tutorial!

I have a new project for you all! 
As you may know, I have a little girl. 
Therefore I'm obsessed with all things girlie and cute.
It comes with the territory .. 

First let's start with what you need:

 
Cupcakes! 
Cooled of course

 
Mini marshmallows, scissors, colored sugar, frosting, cupcake, and a spoon
 
Frost the cupcake with a thin amount of frosting
 
Cut the mini marshmallow on the diagonal...  
and no my skin isn't that colored :o) 
I edited the picture to show you how to do it exactly ...
 
Dip the marshmallow half in the colored sugar and lay the end of the marshmallow onto the edge of the cupcake, starting from the edge to the inside ..
  
Work your way around the cupcake until that ring is full and start on the second row until you get to the center which you will add a few more and look at what you just made for the little girl inside of you just waiting to say Hiiiiiiii :o)
 Enjoy!! 

Leave me a comment and let me know you were here! :o) 


Don't forget to be a follower -- in 70 more I am having a GREAT giveaway! :o) 


Much love,

Abby

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful Flower Petal Cupcake! Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Abby!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so creative & Munchkin is so lucky :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers out of marshmallows! I hope you'll stop by my PRETTY PACKAGES PARTY next week. You're so creative, I'm sure you have some super cute ideas for wrapping gifts! Grab a button for a little reminder!
    www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com
    smiles!

    ps. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty!! i love the purple on it!! I'd love to have this added to our Friday Food Favs Link Party! http://bigbearswife.blogspot.com/2010/07/friday-food-favs.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by to say "Hi" back! Love the cupcakes and the cupcake eating them! Too stinkin cute!
    Amie
    Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is very creative abby! and pretty to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute and easy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute idea! thanks for sharing with everyone;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is adorable!! What a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ha ha! I found this BEFORE I realized you linked it up to my link party!

    Well it is still super cute and thanks SO much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow easy and cute! thats how all projects should be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love cupcakes, check out my cupcake tower
    http://aspiringeventplanner.blogspot.com/2010/08/cupcake-tower-finished.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh SO CUTE!! These are awesome. I just love how you did these...very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty! Love the purple!
    Thanks so much for adding them to Cupcake Tuesday!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave me a comment. I don't want to get on my knees and beg.

But I will.

:)