Monday, August 30, 2010

Orange Vanilla Frozen Pops

My little one has been teething. And to say in an oh so nice way, it's been a nightmare adventure.  
In order to be the new and improved Supermom -- I made these.

Orange Vanilla Frozen Pops

from the All You magazine.
I'm sure you've heard of it .. It has loads of coupons, quick recipes, fashion advice, family advice, and just about everything you need in just a little over 100 pages. And it comes right to my door every month. Right on time.

Here, I'll show you how to make them too

First take some of these

12 oz frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
1/2 c. sugar
1 T. vanilla [mine is from Ecuador, it has a more cinnamon-y flava]
Dash of salt
1 1/4 c Greek yogurt [it calls for plain, I used vanilla. I break the rules]

You also will need

A bowl, a wisk, and paper cups with spoons of sticks of course


Start off with the thawed concentrate in a bowl ..

Add in:


Water [1 1/2 cups actually] and wisk!


Add in the vanilla and sugar and stir! Stir! Stir!


Next -- the yogurt! Stir! Stir!!


Pour into cups -- freeze overnight or at least 6 hours and firm. Enjoy and come back to tell me ya love me!


XoXoX

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just wanted to say hi...thanks for stopping by my blog... Tea Party...the other day and your sweet comment about my dress...and you're right..we probablly would be besties ;)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave me a comment. I don't want to get on my knees and beg.

But I will.

:)