Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Didya miss me?!

The last time I updated my blog was for my birthday and so much has happened since then. My daughter and I have moved to my parents where we now will be living until we get settled on our feet again
.
My daughter is my love and my one joy in this world. She is the highlight of my day. My parents really enjoy having her around, even when she is being a cranky pants little girl. :)

On a happier note, my cake business is doing really well. Here, I'll show you how well!

The cake was for a 50th birthday party. I basically had the choice to do whatever I wanted with it.
It was made in early November so I thought fall colors were very fitting and classy.
All together, I love this cake!


This cake was made for my best friends wedding shower .. Simply stunning ..

Just a few of the cupcakes I made for a baby shower ..
They were a lot of work but turned out adorable.
I also made a cake that had blue fondant with brown and white circles and dots.

I did  this cake for a 2 year old. Seriously, what 2 year old doesn't love Dora?!
On a side note, my daughter who is a year and a half woke up the next morning and said, "DORA!"
That makes a Mama proud! :)

This is the most recent picture of my daughter.
I chopped all my hair off as well.
Everyone needs a change.


My daughter and I finished moving on Halloween so I made her costume to be Pebbles out of a t-shirt and a pair of blue sweats. It was a little crazy but that's how life is suppose to be.

I want to wish all of you a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
Spend it with the ones you love :-)


-Abby


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE leave me a comment. I don't want to get on my knees and beg.

But I will.

:)